Landlord Insurance

Specialist, flexible and affordable insurance designed specifically for people who let out a property

If you’re a landlord who has become so by accident or a property magnet, you’re still eligible to buy our landlord insurance. Our landlord insurance comes with some great benefits:


  • Up to 25% no claim discount, on already very competitive premiums for new customers or existing who've been claim free for five years or more, compared to new customers who've claimed in the last year.
  • You could save up to 25% when you buy online. 38% of customers are expected to receive the maximum 25% saving.
  • If you call us you will speak to a decision maker who is full trained on our products and underwriting procedures it will take up to twenty minutes and we’ll send you full quotation documents and or policy schedules there and then via email.
  • Documents are clear as clear and easy to see what is or isn't covered.
  • A 24hrs claims department who will manage your claim from beginning to end.
  • Existing customers can get a further 20% loyalty discount on their new property insurance policy with us.
  • no need for cancellation should the property become unoccupied with basic cover up to full cover available
  • Free £10,000 landlord's contents
  • £5,000,000 Property Owners Liability
  • Malicious and Accidental Damage (excludes DSS)


Types of properties

  • HMO (House of multiple occupation)
  • Terraced, detached, link detached
  • Bungalows
  • Maisonette
  • Individual flats
  • Blocks of flats 
  • Barn conversions
  • Shops with flats above

Is the Cover For Me?

If you are a landlord and rent your property to an employed, retired, Student, D.S.S or Asylum seeker tenant. then yes this is for you. Your property can be unoccupied also. Have a look at our unoccupied property section.

What cover is available?

You can choose to buy:

Buildings Insurance

This covers the ‘structure’ of the home. This includes things like outbuildings, walls, gates, drives and paths as well as other permanent fixtures inside your home such as wardrobes, fitted kitchens and sanitary ware.

Contents Insurance

This covers things like furniture, carpets and furnishings, appliances and other household items you’ve provided at the home you’re letting. It doesn’t cover property belonging to your tenant.

What is covered?

Loss or damage to your buildings and/or contents (as selected) by all the standard insurance risks such as fire, theft, Escape of water, subsidence, flooding plus:

  • Lost rental income if insured damage means the home is unfit for a tenant to live in. (Applicable to buildings and contents cover).
  • We’ll replace your locks if the keys to your home are accidentally lost or stolen. This includes external doors, up to a total value of £250. (Applicable to buildings and contents cover).
  • Your legal responsibility as the property owner to pay damages to a third party for injury or damage to their property. (Applicable to buildings cover).
View Full List
Get a Quote

Need Help?

New and Existing Quotes

Our experienced team is here to help with new or existing quotes.

01633 838976

Claims Team

0345 475 3455

Get in Touch

Contact Us